Chief Technology Officer
Contact by EMail
Town Hall - Lower Level
52 Main Street
Milford, MA 01757
The Mission of the Information Technology Department is to assist all areas of Municipal Government and the School Department with matters relating to technology and telecommunications.
The primary tasks of the Department are:
- Provide guidance and direction for implementing, analyzing and monitoring the various computerized systems operating throughout municipal government.
- Study, analyze and recommend solutions for operational problems and training requirements for areas relating to computer hardware, software and telecommunications.
- Responsible for the telecommunications needs of Municipal government, interact with local and long distance carriers concerning pricing, problem reporting and new services.
- Review and recommend new telecommunications products or services that will be of benefit to the Town.
- Complete all installation, repair, and maintence of all servers, workstations and peripherals.