Contact by EMail
52 Main Street
Milford, MA 01757
Phone: (508) 634-2301
Fax: (508) 634-2324
Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm
The Benefits Department is responsible for handling the towns health insurance process as well as all other benefits including retirement deductions, deferred compensation, dental, life, flexible spending, supplement plans, and OBRA.
Employee/Retiree Group Benefit programs for the Town:
- Administers the Town’s:
- Group Health Insurance Program;
- Group Dental Insurance Program;
- Group Life Insurance Program;
- Optional Life Insurance Programs;
- Deferred Compensation Program;
- OBRA Defined Contribution Plan for part-time, temporary and seasonal employees who are not eligible to join the retirement plans
- Represents the Town on the Insurance Advisory Committee.