Welcome to the Town of Milford
The Town of Milford is a thriving Massachusetts community of over 27,000 residents, conveniently located along I-495, with easy access to Boston, Worcester, and Providence.
Milford offers many advantages to residents and visitors alike - an education system with modern facilities and excellent curriculum offerings; newly constructed and upgraded municipal buildings; playing fields and parks for active and passive recreation; a multi-use trail (Milford Upper Charles Trail); major shopping plazas; a revitalized downtown; an active Cultural Center; a first class regional hospital; and a wide variety of restaurants and hotels.
Milford is a great place to live and we welcome you to the online version of our town!
- Now Available-Online Payments
- Milford Upper Charles Trail News
- Annual Trail Spring Cleanup – Sat, April 26, 2014 from 9am to noon; Rain Date: Sat, May 3rd, 2014 from 9am to noon
- Annual Trail Fall Cleanup – Sat, Oct 26, 2014 from 9am to noon, Rain Date: Sat, Nov 1, 2014 from 9am to noon
- Annual Trail Census – Sat, May 17, 2014 from 7am to 7pm
- Friends of the Milford Upper Charles Trail monthly meetings are the 1st Tues of each month at the Milford Senior Center at 7pm
Visit our website for more info: http://www.milfordtrail.org/
- Notice of Retiree COLA
- IT Director Position
- School & Athletic Fields being fertilized
The Town of Milford will be fertilizing school and athletic fields on Tuesday, April 22, 2014. Per state law, we are required to notify the public this is taking place. It is recommended that treated fields not be used after 11am on Tuesday, April 22. Fields will reopen on April 23. The state recommends that if you are sensitive to chemicals, avoid the area of application for 72 hours. If you would like more information, the "Standard Written Notification" can be found on Milford Public Schools website. A hard copy has been posted on the front door of Milford High school.
The following fields will be treated:
Milford High Athletic Fields
If you have questions, please call Park Director Mike Bresciani at 508 478-1110x2650.