Welcome to the Town of Milford
The Town of Milford is a thriving Massachusetts community of over 27,000 residents, conveniently located along I-495, with easy access to Boston, Worcester, and Providence.
Milford offers many advantages to residents and visitors alike - an education system with modern facilities and excellent curriculum offerings; newly constructed and upgraded municipal buildings; playing fields and parks for active and passive recreation; a multi-use trail (Milford Upper Charles Trail); major shopping plazas; a revitalized downtown; an active Cultural Center; a first class regional hospital; and a wide variety of restaurants and hotels.
Milford is a great place to live and we welcome you to the online version of our town!
- Invitation to Bid Plains Park
Extended until March 7th at 11AM
1. Heimlich construction, Woburn, Ma. $79.900
2. DHT Golf Services, Plymouth, Ma. 82,762
3. Yardworks, Warwick, RI 89,855
4. Chase Landscaping, So. Dennis, Ma. 93,611
- Now Available-Online Payments
- RFB for Brush Fire Apparatus
- WINTER PARKING BAN
Winter parking ban is in effect December 1, 2013 through March 15, 2014. Parking on the street is prohibited between 12a.m.-6a.m. regardless of weather conditions. Signs announcing Milford’s parking ban are posted on major roads leading into Milford including Routes 16, 85, 109 and 140. Individuals in violation of the Winter Parking Ban are subject to a $25.00 fine.
- Milford Upper Charles Trail News
- Annual Trail Spring Cleanup – Sat, April 26, 2014 from 9am to noon; Rain Date: Sat, Mat 3rd, 2014 from 9am to noon
- Annual Trail Fall Cleanup – Sat, Oct 26, 2014 from 9am to noon, Rain Date: Sat, Nov 1, 2014 from 9am to noon
- Annual Trail Census – Sat, May 17, 2014 from 7am to 7pm
- Friends of the Milford Upper Charles Trail monthly meetings are the 1st Tues of each month at the Milford Senior Center at 7pm
Visit our website for more info: http://www.milfordtrail.org/